Summer Camp 2018
This year our Confucius Institute will provide a creative summer camp in China. Come with us! Discover the country with its fascinating culture and you will experience the country and people at first hand. This unique program waits for you and other young people from all over the world.
Date: July 18-27.2016
In cooperation mit BFSU, Beijing Foreign Studies University and Beijing Institute of Education
Maximum number of participants from Austria
20 pupils from secondary schools (age from 15 to 18)
Activities during the stay in Beijing
- Viewing the Chinese cultural sights: Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Great Wall, the Temple of Heaven and Hanban (Office of Chinese Language Council International)
- Cultural appreciation: Beijing Opera and Acrobatics
- Delicious Chinese Food: Peking Duck, Dumpling
- Chinese art exercising: Chinese calligraphy, Chinese painting and mask painting
- Chinese cultural experience: bamboo dance, shuttlecock, rope skipping, folk dances and Kungfu
The organiser provides the costs including accommodation, food and beverage charges, course fees and accident insurance for the campers during their stay in China.
The campers pay for their international travel expenses.
Also a administrative charge € 55,- (including a preparation course, 4 lesson). Dates will be offered as soon as possible.
- Bank Austria
- BLZ 12 000
- Kto.Nr 052 111 01 002
- BIC: BKAUATWW
- IBAN: AT84 1100 0052 1110 1002
- Innovationszentrum Universität Wien
Please fill in the name of participant and the word "Summer Camp" on your banking transaction form!
Please send the registration documents per E-mail, by fax: 01 4277-24159 or by Post. The deadline is May 22nd, 2018.
- application form
- passport copy
- letter of motivation (one page; written by the student himself, covering the motivation for participating in the summer camp and activities in which he/she is interested)
- letter of recommendation by a teacher (example)
Details of the camp
Please find the enclosed PDF about the supper camp here